Reservations & contact
For reservations you can contact TotaVilla at + 31 (0)229 855800 /
+ 33 (0)7 80507779 or use our contact form.
After reservation we ask for 25 % payment in advance and the rest amount 4 weeks before arrival.
Reservations for Hotel de France are handled by TotaVilla. The rental conditions of TotaVilla apply on all reservations, check www.totavilla.com
Aubeterre-sur-Dronne is located on the border of the French departments of Dordogne and Charente and is easy to reach from Netherlands and Belgium.
- From the Netherlands via Belgium (depending on where you enter Belgium; via Antwerpen, Gent and Kortrijk) to Lille and then direction Paris.
- In Paris you follow Bordeaux (A10)
- Before Poitiers you leave the A10 and follow the N10 direction Angouleme.
- In Angouleme follow the signs to Libourne (you will go through the city).
- At the roundabout where Montmoreau is mentioned (D674), take this exit direction Montmoreau.
- After entering Montmoreau turn left at the intersection towards Aubeterre.
- After 300 meters turn right direction Aubeterre and follow the signs to Aubeterre.
GPS coördinates in degrees, minutes and seconds:
Latitude 45°16’9.192″N – Longitude 0°10’16.104″O
The following airports are located near Aubeterre:
Angouleme (28 km.): a small airport where Ryanair flies from various destinations. Not yet from Netherlands and is closed in winter.
Bergerac (75 km.): a small airfield where Transavia flies from the Netherlands, but not in the winter. Also Ryan Air has flights to and from Belgium.
Bordeaux (100 km.): a medium-sized airport that flies regularly from Amsterdam and Brussels, with KLM and EasyJet.
There is a train station in Angouleme (28 km.) where the TGV from the Netherlands and Belgium stops. From here you can get a train to Chalais (However, not very frequent), a small train station. Chalais is about 12 km from Aubeterre.
Rental car and taxi:
On all airports and train stations, it is possible to rent a car.cStarting from Angouleme en/of Chalais you may want to take a taxi to Aubeterre.